- What is PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc.?
PLAYSTUDIOS is the developer and operator of award-winning free-to-play casual games for mobile and social platforms. Its collection of original and published titles is powered by the company’s groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty marketing platform, which enables players to earn real-world rewards from a portfolio of global entertainment, retail, technology, travel, leisure, and gaming brands across 15 countries and four continents. Founded by a team of veteran hospitality, technology, and gaming entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS brings together the best of mobile gaming with an innovative loyalty platform in order to provide its players with an unequaled entertainment experience and its partners with actionable business insights.
- Where is PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. headquartered?
PLAYSTUDIOS’ headquarters is located at 10300 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 13272, Las Vegas, NV, 89135.
- Where is PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. incorporated?
PLAYSTUDIOS is a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Delaware.
- When was PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. incorporated?
PLAYSTUDIOS was incorporated in 2011.
- When is PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
PLAYSTUDIOS’ fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- Where is PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. common stock listed?
PLAYSTUDIOS Class A common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) under the ticker symbol, MYPS.
- When did PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. become a public company?
PLAYSTUDIOS began trading on the Nasdaq on June 22, 2021.
- Where can I find PLAYSTUDIOS’ corporate governance information?
- You can view PLAYSTUDIOS’ corporate governance information here.
- Who is PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc.'s independent auditor?
Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Who do I contact about my shareholder account?
Please contact the transfer agent, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company, at:
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
One State Street Plaza, 30th Floor
New York, New York 10004
Attention: Mark Zimkind
- How do I contact PLAYSTUDIOS investor relations?
- How can I receive email alerts for PLAYSTUDIOS investor information?
To sign up for email alerts on the Company’s press releases, presentations, and filings, please click here.
- What is Acies Acquisition Corp.?
Acies Acquisition Corp (“Acies”) was a special purpose acquisition company (“SPAC”) that engaged in a business combination with PLAYSTUDIOS in 2021. Please refer to our press releases and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for additional information on the business combination.
- I owned Acies stock, public warrants, or units prior to the merger. What happened to my stock, public warrants, or units as a result of the merger?
Investors in Acies common stock received shares of PLAYSTUDIOS common stock in exchange for their shares, and investors in Acies public warrants received PLAYSTUDIOS warrants in exchange for their warrants, in each case, on a one for one basis. Investors in Acies units received one share of PLAYSTUDIOS Class A Common Stock and one-third of one redeemable PLAYSTUDIOS in exchange for each Acies unit held.
- What are PLAYSTUDIOS warrants?
Our warrants are listed on the Nasdaq under the symbol MYPSW. Each warrant enables the holder to purchase one share of PLAYSTUDIOS common stock at a price of $11.50 per share, with the exercise of warrants for less than a full share not permissible.